This program teaches you what IIoT leverages the power of smart machines and real-time analytics to take advantage of the data that dumb machines have produced in industrial settings for years. Industry 4.0 concerns the transformation of industrial processes through the integration of modern technologies such as smart sensors, communication, and computational processing.
- After successful completion of this course, the candidate will understand the differences to cloud-based Internet services and can infer requirements for and the limitations of IoT services in the industry.
- Integration of PLC, HMI & SCADA with Edge-device (Raspberry Pi) apply knowledge and skills to solve complex multi-disciplinary problems.
- Participant will be able to use different OEM-IoT Platforms to Integrate with Raspberry Pi.
- This course helps the candidate to learn about the fundamentals of edge computing and the ability to process and store data faster, enabling for more efficient real-time applications that are critical to companies.
- Provide participants with the skills needed to understand Fog Computing & Edge Computing
- Learn Introduction to Programming and Visualization for Industrial Internet of Things
- Understand the background and underlying concepts of Industrial IoT and Edge Computing.
- Hands-on experience with industrial equipment and applications.
- IoT and Industrial IIoT
- Introduction to IIoT
- Fog and Edge Computing
- Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Getting started with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- IoT protocols
- Data Protocol
- Network Protocol and Message Protocol
- OEM-IoT Platform
- Setup MQTT Broker and Node.js IoT server on Raspberry Pi
- Case Study of Integration of PLC, HMI & SCADA with Edge-device (Raspberry Pi)
Course Duration 21hrs/2weeks
click here to register for this course